TÜSİAD - Entrepreneurship Ecosystem of Türkiye & Cooperation Opportunities with the Netherlands (Malietoren, Den Haag, Netherlands)
Turkish Industry and Business Association (TUSIAD) is organizing a half-day event, including a seminar on “The Entrepreneurship Ecosystem of Türkiye & Cooperation Opportunities with the Netherlands” followed by a cocktail on Tuesday, 28th of November at VNO-NCW Headquarters (Malietoren, The Hague), starting at 14:00.
In the seminar, Türkiye's entrepreneurship ecosystem and the legal and financial framework will be presented, and success stories and cooperation opportunities with the Dutch business world will be discussed.
We would be very pleased to welcome you all to our event which we hope will strengthen economic ties between the Netherlands and Türkiye.
14:00 Welcome Speeches
- Dr. Rıza Kadılar, TÜSİAD Netherlands Network President
- Mirian Keuning, Deputy Director International Affairs, VNO-NCW
- Paul Zwetsloot, Minister Counsellor, Economic Affairs, The Embassy of the Netherlands in Ankara
14:15 Panel I: Entrepreuneurship Ecosystem in Türkiye
Moderator: Dr. Rıza Kadılar, TÜSİAD Netherlands Network President
- Gizem Sezer, TÜSİAD Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Working Group Member, Boğaziçi Ventures Growth Fund Manager
- Ferruh Tarık Tığli, TÜSİAD Netherlands Network Member, Partner, Taxture
- İltem Dokurlar, Partner, Turunç Law Firm
15.30 Coffee Break
16.00 Panel II: Success Stories of Turkish Entrepreneurs & Cooperation Opportunities with the Netherlands
Moderator: Gamze Arbak, Philips Türkiye General Manager, TÜSİAD Netherlands Network Vice-President
- Femmie Geradts, Statutory Director, Startup Village Amsterdam
- Berker Yağcı, Europe Regional General Manager, Getir
- İbrahim Özkan, Founder & CEO, Quniverse
- Trendyol (tbc)
- With the participation of H.E. Selçuk Ünal, Ambassador of the Republic of Türkiye to the Hague
19:00 End of the Event